Cooking is all about having a sprinkle of thyme. Whether it be 10 minutes or 10 hours, there is always something you can create no matter what the thyme of the day or the thyme available. Let your mind run wild and free when you cook and express your feelings through out your food. Have fun when you cook and enjoy the expressions on the people's faces when they try your stunning creation.
This blog is all about food, fun and experimenting. I can not only share with you my favourite and delicious recipes but you can share your thoughts and ideas with me.
I'll keep you all up to date with what I'm up to in the kitchen, with family favourites and even some interesting experiences and challenges I've given a go. There will be weekly meals and savoury snacks but don't worry I definitely have a sweet tooth so there will be plenty of desserts, cakes, biscuits and everything else you can think of.
Remember everyone can cook, you can cook. It's all about giving it a go, some thyme and practise. Don't worry if you make a mistake or make a bit of a mess because there's always tomorrow! :)
~ Lizzy
No comments:
Post a Comment